- Having a balance life, while building your small business.
Many of our forks loose sight, of a balance life why building up their small business. The dalai lama, when asked what surprised him most about humanity, answered. Man, because he sacrifices […]
- The ultimate guide to entrepreneurship in Nigeria.
In this guide you’ll learn everything you need to be a entrepreneur in Nigeria, build a business that solve peoples problem, and reach your career goal. You may have heard the word, […]
- Avoid this when incorporating your small business.
While some owners think Incorporation is only for “big” companies, there are a number of reasons Even “small” entrepreneurs should think about incorporating their small business, mainly from the standpoint of personal […]
- Scale your business to the next level with content marketing
You have already fine tone your startup, and have turn that business idea into a existing business. Congratulation! But it doesn’t end there, your business can’t withstand one thing, just has you […]
- An indispensable food blog guide.(how to start a food blog that make real cash)
You want to called the short and start your own thing. Own your own time, and spend it on what you are most passionate about. You are not on your own. Whether […]
- Why you should start your blog with dream host.
No one I’ll prefer is website host on a chunk server, and neither will I recommend a scrap web host for you. Dream host was established back in 1997, can be considered […]
- Five bullet-proof trend small business must practice, this 2021
As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you may know that starting a business requires a lot of work. An idea doesn’t just become a business without effort. Some budding entrepreneurs or […]
- Some honest blogging tips for beginners.
There has always been a good reason to start blogging. and these irresistible tips can help you a create blog that you can work on for the next 3 to five years […]
- How every blogger can slice distraction out of their life.
Just like a laser beam can concentrate a lot of light on one small area, laser-focused people can put a lot of energy into completing one crucial task well. Do it perfectly […]
- The brutal honest way to launch a company. (With minimum viable product)
The minimum viable product is a sure-proof way to launch your idea as a bootstrapper. In this post, we’ll show you the best way to start a failure-proof business. When you are […]
- Essential elements for bootstrapping a business idea.
When trying to bootstrap your business ideas, A lot of things matters in making a successful business: The ideas matters: a bad idea executed well, will not make a good business. Execution […]
- Minimizing your mistakes as entrepreneurs.
When starting business mistakes will happen along the way. Many of those mistakes went on been a blessing in disguise. When you learn something valuable to your business. think of mistakes as […]
- 10 irresistible law of business success this 2021.
Most business don’t survive, so what do you do to keep yours growing? Will yours thrive, or will it join the thousands that are underwater? Here is my ten rules for your […]
- How to win all obstacles and start your first venture.
Look around you and imagine the vast wealth in business. Every business from the largest to the smallest, resulted from entrepreneurship. Human beings draw in ideas, pull together resource and build a […]
- Starting a side business why holding a full time job.
Entrepreneurs often felt burnout especially why holding a side business or full time job. That feeling of total fatique, both mental and physical which comes from working ourselves too hard. But that […]
- Reasons people become an entrepreneur and why you have to
STEVE JOBS, THE LATE TECH LEADER WHO STARTED APPLE IN A GARAGE AND GREW IT TO BE THE DOMINANT TABLET, SMARTPHONE, AND COMPUTER COMMUNITY IT IS TODAY. BILL GATES, THE MICROSOFT CREATOR […]
- Ten questions to ask yourself, before launching your startup.
After all, the market doesn’t care that you’re fulfilling your lifelong dream. People spend money on products or services that fulfilled a need or desire, if there is no customer need, the […]
- Questions startup entrepreneurs need to ask, before starting a business with spouse.
Since most couple will always dream starting a business with spouse. It will be of great importance to ask this questions before putting that dream to work. Families and couples working together […]
- Building a positive client relationship.
Having a strong, positive relationship with existing clients. Is important because it set you up for repeat business. And nothing can save you marketing dollar than a happy customer you repeatedly does […]
- Is a business partnership right for you?
Business partnership can be a great way starting a business, but you have to watch out who you sign that partnership deal with. I am not a big believer of having two […]
- The winning entrepreneurs.
The truth is, there is no “secret” to building a successful business, every winning entrepreneurs can tell you, requires a variety of skills. that’s why most people looks for shortcuts and quick […]
- Getting your small business loan stress free.
While majority of small business has Been turn down by banks from getting a loan for their small business. Doesn’t mean you can’t get a loan for your small business. It’s true […]
- How short term loan works.
Short term loan are also an option for business owners who need to borrow a relatively small amount of money. In many cases, business owners are turned down for traditional loans because […]
- Positioning yourself for success has an entrepreneur.
There is no best time positioning yourself for success than now. even though the business haven’t been launch. Regardless of why you’re starting a business and what skills and resources you bring. […]
- Never lose sight on business credit score.
A business credit report can help one company determine whether another company. is financially solid before entering into a long-term partnership or contract. Lenders will usually want to see a summary of […]
- Renting your first office space.
some business settings, can’t function without a working space. In other businesses-like graphic design-you can get away without meeting your client in person. in a world of remote work. Having a designated […]
- Why mission driving companies are always thriving.
Mission driven companies promote their mission to there employees. which improves engagement than any other management recipes you may think of. When driven by mission, it may results in higher level of […]
- Startup costs to consider before starting your business.
Share this Some budding entrepreneurs understand the effort necessary to create a business, but they might not be familiar with the startup cost. Required to launch a business venture. If you’re willing […]
- Should I start a business with a friend?
To Start a business with a friend can always be like the best option. But don’t conclude yet, read this post to know how. Friends are people who are easier and faster […]
- Importance of personal brand.
Building a personal brand connects you personally with potential customers and clients which then builds your business. People connect with people than they do with businesses. The more you work to build […]